Mrs. Anjana Ranjith
- B. A. (hons) Political Science from University of Delhi,
- M. A. Political Science from University of Delhi,
- MPhil in Inclusive Development and Social Justice from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and pursuing PhD in Inclusive Development and Social Justice from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Qualified UGC-NET in Political Science.
- Religion, caste, social exclusion, reservation policy
- Specialization in Social research
- Participated in a research project on sanitation undertaken by University of Delhi in collaboration with IDS, University of Sussex and WSSCC, UN.
Worked as a research assistant at Indian Social Institute.
- Qualified UGC-NET in Political Science
- Presented papers on topics such as religion, discrimination, and reservation policy at both international and national level conferences, latest being The European Association for South Asian Studies Vienna 2021.
- Completed online course on Feminism and Social Justice authorized by University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Received certificate of merit from CBSE
- Cleared University of Cambridge, ESOL examinations