Ms. Sphurthi Krishna
Assistant Professor of Law
- BA LL.B (Hons)
Environmental Law, Human Rights, Feminist Jurisprudence, Women and
Law, Intellectual Property Rights
Area of Interest
Environmental Law, Human Rights, Feminist Jurisprudence, Women and Law, Intellectual Property Rights
Company Law, Real Estate (Due Diligence and Documentation) Drafting
- LL.B (Hons) from JSS Law College, Mysore affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli in 2016.
- Participated in National and International Moot Court Competitions during graduation days.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council of India in July 2016.
- Prior working experience as Junior Advocate and as an Associate in the chambers of Senior Counsel and in a law firm based out of Hyderabad, respectively.
- LL.M in Business Laws from Amity University, Kolkata in the year 2020.
- Worked as a freelancer with an Online educ tech company
- Qualified AP-SET (2021)
- Total working experience: 3.5 years.
Participated in National and International Moot Court Competitions
3.5 years of experience in the legal industry.
- “Freedom of Press V. Fair Trial”. International Journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Volume XIII, Issue V, May/2021 page number 1960.
- “Commercialisation of Surrogacy: Woman’s RTH”, Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research, Volume III, Issue II page number 1308.
- Secured Silver Medal in LL.M from Amity University, Kolkata.
- Received Shri Baljit Shastri Award for ‘Best in Human and Traditional Values’, from Amity University, Kolkata