Ms. Sphurthi Krishna
Assistant Professor of Law
- BA LL.B (Hons)
Area of Interest
Environmental Law, Human Rights, Feminist Jurisprudence, Women and Law, Intellectual Property Rights
Company Law, Real Estate (Due Diligence and Documentation) Drafting
- LL.B (Hons) from JSS Law College, Mysore affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli in 2016.
- Participated in National and International Moot Court Competitions during graduation days.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council of India in July 2016.
- Prior working experience as Junior Advocate and as an Associate in the chambers of Senior Counsel and in a law firm based out of Hyderabad, respectively.
- LL.M in Business Laws from Amity University, Kolkata in the year 2020.
- Worked as a freelancer with an Online educ tech company
- Qualified AP-SET (2021)
- Total working experience: 3.5 years.
Participated in National and International Moot Court Competitions
3.5 years of experience in the legal industry.
- “Freedom of Press V. Fair Trial”. International Journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Volume XIII, Issue V, May/2021 page number 1960.
- “Commercialisation of Surrogacy: Woman’s RTH”, Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research, Volume III, Issue II page number 1308.
- Secured Silver Medal in LL.M from Amity University, Kolkata.
- Received Shri Baljit Shastri Award for ‘Best in Human and Traditional Values’, from Amity University, Kolkata